The Clawthornes and the Wittebanes- The Link Between Them

The Clawthornes and the Wittebanes- The Link Between Them

I think everyone has a few questions about the connections between the Clawthorne family and the Wittebane brothers, and there are many things connecting them.

Link One- Thanks to Them

There was a lot of things in Thanks to Them that connected the two families. One was this scene:

It shows a hand holding fire- one that looks a lot like someone we know…

Edas. Not only that, but in the fire we see Flapjack, and in the episode “Elsewhere and Elsewhen”, Edas father mentions that the Clawthornes had been carving palismen for decades, seeming to prove that this ancestor of Eda’s carved this palisman for Caleb. Not only that, but near the end of “Thanks to Them”, we see that the vial of Titans blood has a cork shaped like Hooty, and in “Knock Knock Knockin’ On Hooty’s Door”, Amity mentions that “House demons get like that after a couple of thousand years”, suggesting that Hooty could be thousands of years old, old enough to have known Evelign, the which who lures Caleb into the Boiling Isles. Not only that, but in “Elsewhere and Elsewhen”, Edas dad also says “I heard you were fixing up the old tower”, hinting that the tower might have been in the family for a while, and may have lived in it once, which in turn would prove Hooty had been with the Clawthornes for years, and had known Evelign. All this brings up the questions What does Hooty know? And if he does know anything, why hasn’t he said anything?

Thats it for now. Hooty out.

5 Me gusta