The universe is really testing me - My love drama

Eve: My bestie of 9 years who I love very much.
Kyle: Met him this year to sum him up hes the golden retriever and I’m the black cat.
I’ve been dating Eve for five days now, and it’s great. They make me laugh and smile until it hurts, but I think I’m falling for Kyle. He makes me feel safe about opening up; he accepts the messed-up parts of me. However, I still love Eve; they make me feel wanted and cared for. What the hell will I do?

2 Me gusta

Oh…
That’s difficult, try to tell Eve about Kyle, maybe he will understand and give you advice… maybe

p
o
l
y

lol maybe ur this

Eve: We ended up dating for 4 months but yes I figured out I am poly but she didnt want that so we broke up and stayed besties. I’m over her.
Kyle: Stopped being friends for a while but now we’re friends again. I no longer have any romantic feelings for him like thank god war is over with him.
Phoenix [guy I dated after eve]: Dated for 2 weeks didnt work out stayed friends. Was a walking red flag literally he has red hair. Oh also he’s being a btch rn.
Current crush: Her name is emma and she likes me back! I gave her a note asking to be friends and my socials. She’s so pretty I’m excited to see her tomorrow in class/the hallways

3 Me gusta

yeyeeeee i’m so happy everything turned out nice with emma

1 me gusta

good luck with Emma hope u guys get together

1 me gusta