Theory Journal - Day 1

I decided that instead of converting it to a Google Doc, I’m just gonna post the pages each day

1 Theory/Day

I hope this pictures a good enough! Lmk if you want better pictures
@Agustrius @Astrid_Lycan

9 Me gusta

Yea that makes sense given that it’s hinted Luz cant do magic, even with stringbean

well she can, bc palisman have magic infused into them.

no like in the show during the wad timeskip it is said she can’t do magic

It is said that she can’t use glyphs, which are referred to as her magic since she exclusively uses them. But she can still do magic using Stringbean.

1 me gusta

True, but Camilla says she can’t do magic im pretty sure, as she says something along the lines of “Won’t that be tough since you can’t do magic?” when talking about the magic school thing, and Luz says something like “Yea, but stringbean and I will find a way”, hinting to the fact that she can’t do any magic.

Also I’m pretty sure it’s explicitly stated by eda that palismen tap into the magic inside of a witch, but I could be wrong (early season one, maybe episode 2 or 3?)

ok but if that is true how did she do magic in for the future? It cant be because the titan was still “alive” because palisman have nothing to do with glyphs

She did magic because she was in a Titan form, but once that faded she was back to normal. In that scene she uses her finger to do magic (the circle thing.) She also wehs magic rings, which isn’t normal for witches, showing the rest of her magic is also not a normal thing she can do

but thats in watching and dreaming, im talking about in for the future, when her palisman first hatches. She uses magic with the help of stringbean (and it is quite powerful)

Oh yea for the future (sorry I got confused lol)
She doesn’t use stringbean’s magic, she flies on stringbean and uses her finger to draw a glyph. Palismen can fly despite the owner having magic or not, and stringbean is no exception.

But when fighting kikimora, luz releases a huge blast of magic.

Luzs goal from the beginning was to get a palisman staff. Eda obviously has no problem saying humans cant so magic, do why wouldnt she say that Luz cant have a staff?

wait she does?

Eda really saw she wanted one I guess, it wouldve made her feel more like a witch which was one of her biggest dreams once she knew it was possible

YES and when hunter willow and gus see this gus says “luz has a staff” and willow then replies " whybdoes that make me nervous?"

Oh yeah I forgot about that, but it’s still hinted later that she can’t do any magic at all. Maybe this is like a plothole or something

What she says is that she cant use glyphs, “her” magic. She said stringbeanand her have found their own way of doing things.

What is grumwalkers could be cracked open like a palisman since their both made out of palistrom wood

i drew that once

2 Me gusta