Toh other historis: witches crazy camp ch1 (english ver.)

The Owl House, Other stories:
Witches Crazy Camp
Chapter 1: from ordinary to extraordinary

Page1
-boiling isles, demon realm-

you can see a complete landscape of the islands
WELCOME
TO THE BUILING ISLES,
FOR SOME A TERRIFYING PLACE, AND FOR A FEW OTHERS A PLACE TO CALL HOME
A HOME TO STORIES ABOUT
SELF-DISCOVERY, MAGIC,
LOVE, ADVENTURE, IDEALS, FRIENDSHIP,
AND HOW THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN
PEOPLE MAKE US MORE EQUAL
OF WHAT THEY CAN MAKE US FEEL
“WEIRDOS”.

Today’s story will tell how 2 cultures will seek to unite, reflecting the rejection
that people tend to the extraordinary, and how magical the union between beings is.
with totally different and equal origins

-epiderm, the knee-

Professor Grumpremull: Well guys remember, this month will be very important. Because as you know we will go camping in the human kingdom to share our culture. And this course will be the first interaction between our region of the islands and humans.

I ask you not to cause too much trouble by using your magic, since humans still don’t know how to react to it.
Keep in mind that first impressions are important and even more so with such a culture.
changeable like that of humans, so we better use our magic with discretion only for the first few days. okay?

Students: okay, Professor Grupremull.

Professor Grumpremull: I almost forgot, the school we will live with is the “Iron Condor¹” high school in the city of “Woodridge lake²”

Alan: Iron Condor High School¹?
Isn’t that the one Jack was telling us about?

Billy: Yeah, wasn’t that your rival school when you were studying in Gravesfield³?

Melishia Ligthsee: I think it will be the but
month of my life after what happened with Belos

Professor Grumpremull: Well, we are already late, we better open the portal door
It will be a different portal in the owl house

-Iron Condor school, human realm-
You can see an elegant high school in the distance in the middle of the city

Page 2
-secondary “iron condor”-

A bunch of human students gather in the courtyard as a portal door to the demon realm opens.

Students: what the hell is this thing?

Director brow: great! They are already here.
Students remember that we were going to go to a camp with a foreign school for a culture exchange? Well, I present to you the 5th year students of the Epiderm magic institute, coming from another dimension where magic and many mythological oddities exist.

Professor Gumpremull arrives with his students

Epiderm students: wooow this is the human world?

Human Student 1: Wait, aren’t those the weird bugs that appeared in Gravesfield?

Human Student 2: Yes it’s true, they look cool

Human student (karen) 3: there is what you think, look at them, they are very horrendous with those horns and those deformities

The human and witch students begin to get together, while Melishia (watching everything with insecurity), Billy and Alan head to the sports fields.

Alan: hey Bill, look at this, it’s like Jack told us!

Billy: Yes, it’s true, what a thrill to practice all these sports.

Billy and Alan give each other a very emotional hug ^^

Melishia: mmm I think I got carried away by bad experiences, but I still think that the human realm is something…

???: I GOT IT!

a boy hits a volleyball in the air blocking the sun

Human student4: be careful!!

The mysterious boy falls in front of the witches, causing them to stumble and knocking over their food.

Page 3
Meli: hey idiot, what are you…!

???: sorry I didn’t see you, I really do
The boy helps his friends get up and picks up the food that was not spoiled.
Meli: she is surprised

???: She realizes that she is talking to witches and gets excited! Are they real witches!?
Alan: yes, we are authentic

??: waaaa that’s great, I knew you were real, and good people… and from another dimension, not like a certain conspiracy theorist who said they were from Mars and wanted to steal our teeth for a time machine.
Ha and I almost forgot my name is Maxi

Billy: I’m glad to know that, by the way, she is our friend Melishia: she is somewhat introverted but she is sweet and kind on the inside. She addresses her friend in a mocking tone and Meli puts her hand on her cheek, all embarrassed, and he is Alan the Witcher. most beautiful in the universe he kisses her on the cheek all gey

Maxi: wait, they’re a couple! Awww how cute, I do recommend discretion since not all humans tolerate lgbt^^"

Human student4: Hey goat! We’ve been calling you like half an hour ago! That we were still stubborn!

Meli and maxi: you call me that again and I’ll kill you, moron!

Meli is surprised while Maxi says goodbye to his new colleagues

Melishia: what a strange boy

Billy and Alan: if he is from abroad, a boy this kind among so much bad life.

Pag 4

-In a human school hallway-
Melishia, Billi and Alan enter the Iron Condor High School cafeteria.

Alan: Guys, according to this book, giraffes are categorized as calm animals. How ironic isn’t it?

Billi: to the giraffes? oh really? ha ha ha!

Meli rambles on in her thoughts about what happened with Maxi and accidentally collides with a burly boy and spills her food on him.

Meli: hee, sorry, I’m sorry, I didn’t see where she was going. she gets nervous when she’s introverted.

The whole school looks at the situation with concern.

bully: Hey, stupid witch, I care. Just as you have magic, when you leave the dining room you will. I will show you how things are here. He looks at her with the desire to beat her to death.

Billi: hey, I apologize, it was just an accident.

-on the way out of the dining room-

Alan: To be honest, the food at our school is much better, the meat didn’t even have any flavor.

Meli: if the meat looked like a piece of bullspider leather

Alan: although the plants were delicious

a group of upperclassmen surround the trio of witches

Billi: and now what?

Bully: I told them I would show them who’s in charge here, and I always keep my promises.

Meli: hag, what a classic glandus was missing

Meli uses her bardic magic to try to neutralize the bullies.

Bully: hag that’s as annoying as 1 year old brats playing the flute

The bully with his ears covered manages to get close to Meli and grabs her neck and horns to beat her.

Bully: hahaha is that all you have WITCH?

Billi and Alan try to intervene but are quickly held back by the students who were blocking the way

???: hey “hulk bebe”!

everyone turns around and it turns out to be maxi

Maxi: you release her now or “te duermo”!!!
with a look of being fed up with these situations

The bully: look who’s here, Mr. Killjoy, leave us spies, this doesn’t concern you, besides this witch b$$$ earned it.

Maxi: well, I informed you that they planned to have a football game at the end of the camp, but what a shame it would be if the supposed best player is expelled from the team if someone talks about his attempted murder.

Brabucon: looks at him with a threatening face
Well, if that’s the case, I’ll take care of this witch later throws Melisha to the ground and heads towards Max with great confidence

Bully: ha ha ha I’m going to make sure you don’t talk anymore damn fly

Melishia: ahg, be very careful…

Maxi: guys, better “llamen una abulancia… pero no para mi”

the bully goes with a sharp blow towards maxi, but he blocks it and counter-hits him in the nose, making the attacker retreat… consecutively he tries to kick him but maxi counterattacks again and deflects his blow… and finally maxi finishes to his adversary with a blow to the neck accompanied by a flurry of blows to his stomach and to finish with a double kick to the face.

Maxi: “MUDA” [x20]

Pag 5

The thug and his companions come out smoking after the fight with maxi

Maxi: “eso les pasa por patoteros, pendejos imbeciles”

Meli, billi, alan: maxi?

Maxi: Hello guys, are you okay?

Billi: That seemed epic.

Alan: Yeah bro, that guy deserved it.

Maxi: no problem, he was just doing what anyone would do “con 2 dedos de frente”

Melishia: Hello m maxi

Maxi: What happened Melisha?

Melishia: I wondered how someone so kind could be so explosive, but to be honest she gave me a little chills. But thanks for helping, it was very polite of you.

Maxi: impressive, huh? Ah eh, sorry if I scared you, now that I think about it, it happened a little, the thing is that I’m already tired of that idiot mistreating good people like you.

awkward silence

Maxi: hey guys, would you like to go to the “facheros” places I know in the human realm?

Alan: fa what?

Billi: the truth is we would like to but I don’t think they will let us leave school

melishia: me…

Maxi: no problem, they’re in front of the school, no one will notice… hey, forget about the last thing, because you know, he marks his ears with his fingers, like a witch. By the way, “facheros” is like saying cool in my homeland, and if I’m not from here either he scratches his head with a chuckle.

Melishia: There’s actually no problem with that.

Alan and Billi: They look terrified at meli meli, aren’t you referring to that false appearance trick you actually practiced? hehe I don’t think that’s a good idea

Meli: smile mischievously

Maxi: How!? Or false appearance spell?

Maxi: try it with me! I want to see what it would be like if she were a witch! gets excited

Meli: Okay, but keep in mind that I’m still perfecting it.

Meli takes a stone, throws one at it and gives it to Maxi.

Maxi: hooo.

Melishia: Think about what you want to transform and squeeze the stone.
Maxi: ok meli breaks the stone thinking about her transformation

Puf

Maxi opens his eyes and looks at the camera on his phone.

Maxi: haaaaaaaaaaa! I love it!

Maxi acquired witch ears and blue hones and a split tail.

Meli: You look very good, she is half blushing.

Maxi: waaa this is…

puf

Maxi: Hey? Q but what happened? Do I have to have consent at all times?

Meli: It must be because you broke the stone I gave you pat pat

Pag 6

Billi: I had an idea!

Alan: which one? The one about using the illusory stones to pretend to be humans, right? She looks at him with a look of obviousness.

Billi: heee hehehe yes ^^"

Maxi: that’s a great idea! Meli, could you make illusory stones, Hasi?

Meli: hey yes

Meli makes a couple of illusory stones and gives them to Billi and Alan

Maxi: well now let’s have fun!!!

Alan: By the way, we must remember that in 1 hour and a half we meet to go to camp.

the group of witches led by maxi explore the surroundings such as an ice cream parlor where billi’s brain freezes, an arcade where maxi destroys his friends, a stunt track where alan demonstrates great skill with melishia (parkour, bisis and skates ), a bookstore where Billi and Alan get in trouble for reading a book without buying it, and finally a freeky store where Meli marvels at Maxi’s good taste.

Everyone: hahahaha that was great!

Alan: if the truth is I didn’t know that the human realm had so many things in so little space

Billi: Jack told us how impressive human cities are but not at this level.

Maxi: I’m glad you had such a good time…

Meli: By the way, what time is it?

Maxi: they are…

An alarm sounds

Maxi: “cara de ajo!” We have 2 minutes left! You have to “rajar” now!

2 minutes running later…

Alan: ugh we arrived just takes out his illusory stones

Maxi: “si, de pedo llegamso”

Meli: By the way, shouldn’t you go with your maxi group?

Billi: a better question, where is Grumpremul?

Prof. Grump: Ahem, now where did they go??

page 7
​ ​
Alan: hee nowhere teacher hehe

Professor Grumpremul: I realized that you ran away from school, what did you three do now?

Melishia: we heee…

Maxi: it was me, I deserve the punishment

Billi: Maxi wait…

Maxi: I just wanted to spend time with Billi Alan and Melisha, show them my favorite things, try to be their friend… since I’m someone no one wants to be with. But if that means that they are punished, better cast all the curses and spells on me that I deserve…

Professor grumpremul: hahahaha you’re not being serious boy

Maxi: Huh?

Prof grumpremul: we do not punish with curses like 50 years ago. Besides, I like to know that they were in the hands of someone as responsible as you and you will present them with more of the human kingdom, that’s why we organized the camp, right?

Maxi: hee yes “de una”… wait, that was a compliment? open your eyes wide

Professor Grumppremul: well guys, the transports will leave now, it would be better if they go

Guys: yes teacher

meli: maxi

Maxi: yes?

Meli: thank you, everything you did for us today was not necessary.

Maxi: no problem, I just like to help others

Alan: yes and there is a false thing about the recent
Maxi: what? I just…

Billi: without thinking about it, we would be friends with someone like you.

Maxi: r-re-really? gets excited

Billi: Sure! You’re great!

Meli: Seriously, you are a very good person, you don’t have to think that you are not just because some fools think otherwise.

Maxi: in tears of happiness haw thank you guys, you are the best hugs the 3 with great strength

part of a bus

Maxi: Wait. Hey! he forgets… there are already those “mmh” doing the same thing to me again

Meli: Hey Max, what happened?

Maxi: do nothing else, they made them think when driving that the “bus” was full and they took off

Billi: hey we can make room for you in ours

Maxi: thank you but I’ll call a taxi…

Alan: It wasn’t a question, dummy.

The three of them throw Maxi into the bus.

Witch 1: What are these 3 doing with a human?

Witch 2: Yes, your transport hasn’t left yet?

Professor Grumpremul: Are you left behind, boy?

Maxi: Look, it’s not the first time it’s happened.

Meli: teacher, no problem, we’ll give one of our elders to maxi

The kids see a couple of hundred free on the bus.

Alan: for the titan there are only 3 ancients

Maxi: Don’t worry about that, I know a little magic trick.

maxi raises the armrests making room for a 4th person

Billi: wow, that’s great! Now the 4 of us enter!

Director: Are you all there?

Students: yes

The bus heads to the camp outside the city.

Witch 3: Hey, look, they look like the forests on the ribs, only the trees are green.

Alan: what the hell is that! It looks like a centarus but without a humanoid body and with horns!

Maxi: well, deer are one of the most majestic animals there are… and they fascinate me.

Billi: a question? How did they contain the giraffes?

Maxi: with a tranquilizer dart… and why especially giraffes? They are peaceful animals

everyone looks at maxi strangely

Meli: you see… giraffes are not what you think he shows her a photo of a giraffe showing its true face

Maxi: “a la virgencita!” For a moment I thought it was real! Very good use of photoshop

Billi: It’s true! Giraffes destroy you from the kingdom of demons since witches know how to make light spells

Maxi is shocked

Maxi: “a… la… mierda”

look at the dead protagonists outside the bus while our friends continue talking about curiosities about their realms

End of chapet 1

PS: If you are wondering why the use of quotation marks, it is because it represents that a character says a sentence or dialogue in another language, for example especially when he speaks in Spanish because he is Argentine or when he says “muda” (which is useless in Japanese ) for a jojo reference

1 me gusta

If someone speaks both Spanish and English, would you be able to correct me if I put dialogues wrong?

Aight time to correct stuff with my knowledge (present simple)

Chapter

Page 1

I think they use isles

Boiling isles

For some a terrifying place, and for a few others a place to call home

Los adjetivos van antes del sustantivo en inglés

My gut tells me it should be home to stories about…

Weirdos

No idea what you tryna express over here, if it’s an of course this will be the first interactions blah blah blah or something else

Aquí si quieren decir está bien no debería de ser it’s okay si no okay a secas

Again, no idea what this is supposed to mean, my brain ain’t processing that as a coherent sentence with an actual meaning

Could be we are running late, we should open the portal soon or something like that

My gut keeps telling me that it should be
It will be a different portal

Should be school, it’s just my gut again anyways

To sum it all up it’s better to just write where magic exists no need for the mythological oddities and if with mythologycal oddities you mean creatures like griffins and stuff it should be mythologycal creatures

Is this the human world/realm?

That’s what you think

Gather is a more general doubt if I’m not wrong

Another way to formulate this would be

As for Billy and Alan, they head to the sports field

Uhhhh gut feeling again but maybe it could be it’s just like Jack told us

He really does what? (Help I sound like a teacher :skull::skull::skull:)

If it’s indeed a male it should be he, not she

If he’s directly talking to them he should say

Are you real witches

Unlike

You

And he is Alan the (I guess) Witch, most beautiful guy in the universe
He kisses him on the cheek

The all gay part doesn’t fit anywhere

Doesn’t make sense to me

We’ve been calling you for like half an hour ago

Or maybe it could also be we’ve been looking for you for like an hour

Not sure what you’re trying to say here

You probably mean he’s one of a kind or something like that

Anyways I’m done correcting stuff because it gets boring after a while

Probably missed some stuff though

Y no me digas nada de pq está en inglés es literalmente la única manera de aprender

Tanks