Tw just vent stuff with meds, past suicide talk, mention of SH

So just to put a kinda summary on this i have struggled with depression and sh for a hot seccond with zoloft and it hasn’t done shit for me at all and recently i ended up in hospital post-attempt and I just had a psychiatric appointment and apparently it wasnt realt depression it was a mood disorder and just fhhdsnibdciqjoeyfvsdcaoijq94yrsdvcoiajewagy i dont know how to feel and there isnt a label given yet but they are thinking something like bpd and i just dont know how to feel but I makes senc=se and im just kinda mad no one saw it earlier when i have been in therapy and on meds for like a year now and I also found a comment on IAS ( I am sober) from when I was high on meds when I @tempted and idk how to feel about it because just ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this was a rant srry lol

1 me gusta

I know this is from a few months ago, but I know you can get through this no matter how hard it seems. You are always worth something to someone else and you shouldn’t let anything that has happened take that away from you x