Vent (Hello, everybody. Thanks for comin’. I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. And I’d like to say a few words, if you please.)

(Ignore what I wrote in the title I just needed sum to fill it)

vent

So next year it’s like everyone is going separate ways including my friends. Ik that I’m probably not going to be friends with who I hang out with now forever once we get older but I can’t say goodbye. Whenever one of us doesn’t show up to school it always feels boring and that’s just one day, so how am I going to make it when I never see them? (well I can see them on weekends and after school but I literally live at school it’s like I’m never home) All of my friends are so chill abt this when they told me (btw I’m talking about 2 people) they were like, “ ** but this is happening in 4 months, we have the whole summer together it’s not a big deal** WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NO BIG DEAL, ARE YOU JUST GOING TO PRETEND THAT THE PAST 8 YEARS NEVER HAPPENED??

1 me gusta

Something like that is kinda happening to me, I have this friend group that i have been with since elementary and basically all of them are moving this summer or sometime next school year and their also chill about it. :sob: :sob: :sob: I know it’s not the same exact thing but yeah.

I hope it’ll get better, for the both of us!

1 me gusta