Warrior cats oc-BrokenGaze's poison chapter one full-Read warning-Updated

13+ contains murder plalnning,homophobia,Bit of crusing,Mental healt,gay cats.
Chapter 2 will be more friendly to younger readers for now enjoy the chapter one.

The sun was blazing hot and the rocks were warm. It was finally greenleaf PebbleFoot just had her second litter everyone heard mews all morning coming from the medicine den.What shall we name them?” PebbleFoot asked her mate OakDust. “I think this one is a HawkKit”.he nuzzled the little tom “OakDust, that’s a wonderful name, this one is RainKit. ‘’ She looked at the smallest kit licking his tiny forehead and making his curly fur flat.RaineKit mewed at his mother.The third kit rolled over facing OakDust he smiled looking at his newborn kit lovingly “HollowKit” HollowKit looked just like her mother short fur mostly white with some dark and light brown fur her eyes left green and right bright amber “Why HollowKit?” PebbleFoot looked at Oakdust “She reminds me of the great warrior HollowMind don’t you see it” PebbleFoot turned to see TwistedKit”s face “I think she should be named something more pretty don’t you think”. “I don’t understand what you mean” OakDust was visibly confused. “Just look at her, she’s the most gorgeous she-cat I have ever seen in all my 34 moons of life” She glared at her mate getting pissed. “Too late I say HollowKit plus you named RainKit I get to name this one” “Unfair!” She snapped “…Fine HollowKit it is”.LostShade the medicine cat walked into the den Staring at Oakdust wishfully he desired to take him away from that nasty she-cat.”You can go to the nursery this moonrise but if anything happens come back here plea-‘’ PebbleFoot cut him off hissing she had noticed LostShade looking at her mate like that “YEAH YEAH we know I’m not a dumbass like my sister MossFur!” Lostshade’s tail started to twitch.I hate this annoying bitch I want to bite her neck open I just have such a strong hatred I would kill PebbleFoot if could but Oakdust loves her not me he has kits with her HE CHOSE HER NOT ME IT’S NOT FAIR…No, I couldn’t kill her Oakdust would hate me plus I will go to the place of no stars if I do.LostShade thought.He had not realized that he was spaced out for so long “Lostshade?” OakDust touched LostShade’s paw he look into his eyes concerned for the medicine cat LostShade felt his soul brighten he started to have gay panic his heart was racing “YES I AM FINE'' OakDust chuckled he had always loved the way LostShade would start talking very loud whenever he was nervous.Lost shade got up and left to collect herbs the rest of the day had passed PebbleFoot And OakDust had taken RainKit HawkKit and HollowKit to the nursery where the other queens were already resting with their kits. “They will be great warriors. I bet even one of them will lead WindClan one day” PebbleFoot said softly she was exhausted.OakDust put his tail around PebbleFoot until she and the kits had fallen asleep he got up walking over to the warrior’s nests he had to pass by the medicine den to get to his nest LostShade had returned as they passed they both smiled at each other making LostShade blush a little OakDust looked back at Lostshade thinking for a moment he looks up at the night sky.Please starclan show me how to say no this OakDust thought to himself “Hey Lostshade would you wanna go for a middle of the night walk? I feel like I need to talk to a good friend” LostShade froze he barely heard anything else but friend his heart broke he turned around and nodded with a smile trying not to show his disappointment he then started walking to the camp entrance OakDust followed.The two toms walked around the territory talking “I just feel like i'm not gonna be a good dad to my kits i love PebbleFoot with my whole heart I would jump off a clif for her she I am terrified to this mess up” OakDust meowed “Well I think you are a amazing father right now you care about them and her so much that's true love” OakDust looked at his deep brown paws smiling “Yeah i guess so It’s getting late,Let’s head back to camp”. “Agreed”.A few moons past HollowKit became HollowPaw along with her siblings HawkPaw and RainPaw.HollowPaw’s mentor was AdderStride they were the most skilled hunter in WindClan they had blonde fur with lighter blonde spots their eyes were gray their fur was very fluffy and long they took great pride in their fur and they had the most calming voice ever HollowPaw wished she looked like them they were so pretty to HollowPaw she and AdderStride had extremely closely bonded over a few moons AdderStride was her third parent.As the moons passed the apprentices were getting older HollowPaw and her siblings were about 13 moons at this point they had made friends with the other apprentices except for HollowPaw she had a difficult time fitting in with her clanmates as she liked other she-cats not even to mention her mother hated her for it even though she couldn't control this feeling she felt like a black sheep well she had one friend IcePaw but she was in ShadowClan they met at a gathering IcePetal was a very bright cat she loved learning about the other clans HollowPaw found that interesting so they talked every chance they could have.It was morning it had been raining heavily for days Hey sweet little are you feeling alright I’m worried you haven’t eaten or felt like training for almost a full moon now I know what mom said was very hurtful” OakDust said as softly as he could AddStride was also sitting next to HollowPaw they wanted to claw out her mother’s heart out for what she said to their apprentice “I just…I don’t wanna talk about it with you’d rather speak with RainPaw please?” Hollowpaw mewed, sounding like she had been beaten up and then fed to the two legs dog.``Very well then OakDust let’s go I will send him over don’t worry about it” AdderStride replied sitting up from their spot on the warm dry comfy moss nests their gray eyes showed pity for the young cat.A few minutes later RainPaw come over to HollowPaw he sat down across from his sister his curly fur was soaked from the pouring freezing rain “So what’s going on holly” “Well do you ever feel like you’re hanging by a thread not happy but you don’t really wanna die I hate feeling like this it’s not fair we didn’t get to choose who we love I wish I could just stand up for myself against mother- I mean PebbleFoot she is such a bitch” HollowPaw angry tears rolled down her soft fur “Shhhhh I know it’s going to be just fine HollowPaw we don’t have to deal with this forever one day we get to be away from her and I promise I will protect you from her with everything in my power okay?” Her brother’s words gave her comfort “I will do the same RainPaw. I’m glad StarClan made you my perfect brother. I love you so much!” HollowPaw felt a lot better. She and RainPaw stayed there all night just talking. Even when HakwPaw joined them they had not hung out for 3 moons so it felt nice to just relax yet HollowPaw still felt so empty she wish StarClan would just taken her away already after everyone in camp had fallen asleep and OakDust PebbleFoot left camp to talk OakDust started Screaming at PebbleFoot it lead to a physical fight OakDust lost his right eye he had lost the fight PebbleFoot walked out with a long scar across her throat she truly believed everyone else was stupid and this event was the eye opener OakDust needed to leave PebbleFoot this should be happy ever after right? No unfortunately no one, not even StarClan could have been prepared for what was about to happen.
Chapter two is out link below -This was written by Rain A and world is set in erin hunter’s world of warrior cats.

3 Me gusta

I love it! Btw, wat are ur favorite warrior cat series…?

All of the above
[ filler]

1 me gusta

Everyone please keep in mind im just a teenager who is writing my oc’s story and this is also to help my writing skills i also have school,dealign with home life so im writng two pages long chapters

You’re impressive if you wrote all this-
And readed it :,>
Also I like the story :,3

2 Me gusta

im sorry im sorry but the grammar makes it hard to read-

also how do cats… kiss? thats…not right…

I think you’ve got a good story going there, but a few things would increase the readability, and try not to timeskip quickly cause that ruins the story. <33

1 me gusta

yeah i know im trying to do my best for my situation but thank you for the tips

Not sure LOL- but I was a huge fan of warrior cats since I was really younger my sister an I rrsded it (it was actually one of my motivators to learn english since I’m from Perú and my native language is spanish)

Chapter two is done and i think i did a little better

1 me gusta