Webtoons recomendations ✨

So, I’m bored! I thought I’d reccomend some webtoons I’ve been reading

1. Tower of god
    Tower of god is absolutely amazing if you like action and graphic novels. It’s got a complex set of characters, and has a decent flowing plot

2. High Class Homos
    This is an absolute banger if you love cute artstyles, royalty stories, and queer stuff! There’s an awesome range of characters with various sexuality’s and genders. Not to mention, the plot flows well

3. Grand Ma
    I recently just stared reading this one, but I absolutely love it. The mc goes by they/them, and there’s a lot of other fun characters and it’s not a romance story (at least not by chap 22).

4. Electric bones
    This story has an amazing artstyle! It’s queer, the main robot has blue hair AND pronouns. It does hint some uh… :sparkles: adult :sparkles: things, but it doesn’t show stuff that badly. It’s got an amazing plot tho

Also do y’all have some you recommend? The only stuff I’m not rlly willing to read is heartstopper (I don’t like the artstyle-) and boyfriends. (We all know why I won’t read it.)

Also look at this hot mf Minh from grand ma

10 Me gusta

if you don’t mind i’m gonna list mine too ><
<To The Stars and Back
<Nevermore
<School Bus Graveyard
<Daybreak
<Night Owls & Summer Skies
<Spicy Mints
<Duncan and Eddie
<l disagiati
<Heartstopper
<Weather Head
<It’s Kind of a Funny Story
<Cadenza
<Deathsitter
<Life with a Robot
<My Sweet Archenemy

5 Me gusta

Ahh ty ^^

1 me gusta

yeah ofc they’re cool
i love high class homos btw its so silly ><

2 Me gusta

I know some webtoons i think could be interesting, some are really short but i enjoyed them

• Boyfriend of the Dead
  • Daisy eternal
  • Camp Counselor Jason
  • Erma
  • Tales of Outcast
  • Emmy
  • Skullgirls
  • Nerd and jock
  • The little Trashmaid
  • Zomcom
  • Lackadaisy
  • Bugtopia
  • Monster and Girls
  • I was born to work retail
  • just R.A.M.M.
  • Chivaldry Starved
  • Mage and Mimic
  • Eldritch Darling
  • Bluehilda
  • Goth Girl & the Jock
  • Pixie and Brutus
  • Sarah’s Scribbles

and when i finish the last one i planned to read this one

• Arlok the Atrocious
4 Me gusta

Hi, I see that you read Heartstopper, I have a question about it, what is the difference between the webtoon and the books?

At the moment it doesn’t catch my attention enough to read it but I’m curious to know what the difference is between the two or if they are the same, although due to the size of the books I don’t think that’s the case.

the Webtoons free and the books not lol
its pretty much the same content except the Webtoon came out first and has most of the series, although now Oseman is focusing more on the books and show instead of uploading on webtoons.
one page of one of the books Alice Oseman(the-author-of-heartstopper) is pretty much equivalent to one ep. from the Webtoon. though the book can also contain certain content/context that the Webtoon couldn’t supply because of the restrictions in the guidelines. also from the media of heartstopper there are books, a Webtoon series and now a tv show on Netflix ><
(sorry for the delay in response.)

1 me gusta

4 Me gusta

heavy breathing nevermore…

3 Me gusta

Don’t worry about the delay, i know people sometimes are busy

The books can be free too, if you run fast enough :grin: just kidding

So, that’s the difference, that’s make more sense, i was thinking the webtoon was a complete different history, like a spin-off or something.

1 me gusta

oh? ^^;;?

1 me gusta

Captura de pantalla 2023-11-16 181049

1 me gusta

Best recomendatipn evr

1 me gusta

The reasons why I wake up every day:
Nevermore
The guy upstairs
Homesick
School bus graveyard
Return of the blossoming blade
Of dark lords and cabbages
Villain with a crush (if you hate misunderstandings don’t read it)
Morgana and Oz
Untitled alien story
The d!ckheads
The kiss bet (Started reading this two days ago and I’m obsessed af I’m literally at episode 115 and it’s not like the chapters are short)
Double click (chars are silly and idk I like it for some reason)
The constellations are my disciples

(Idk why do I read the ones that won’t let me sleep at like 1 am :skull::skull:)

3 Me gusta

NEVERMORE AND HOMESICK YESS

2 Me gusta

recommendation in Spanish:
“Cartas en la pared”

Reasons why you should read jungle juice
1 THE ARTSTYLE IS SO GOOD I LOVE IT SM
2 The plot is interesting
3 :sparkles: B U G S :sparkles: (yeah bugs, you learn about them thanks to entomo in the comments)
4 DOHWA

JUST LOOK AT HER

2 Me gusta

war and tea
nobody is cishet its amazing

2 Me gusta

ouhh i started it but i never finished
re-inspiration bcz i’m gay and dohwa exists (/>3o)/ >☆``*
(thank you)

Some I really liked: I’m the grim reaper (I remember crying cause it was so good and so many feelings), and Nevermore ofc (beautiful secret relationship lesbians and Pluto must be protected), Bailin and Li Yun (gay mermaid man with fruity scientist avoiding taxes and house inspections) & the trashmaid (beautiful cute art style, haven’t read a lot but I maybe will)