What are some feelings (like physical feelings) that make you want to be electrocuted

Like when you touch wet food when ur washing dishes and want to puke, stuff like that

or sounds, sounds work too

7 Me gusta

The sound of touching a winter piffy jacket with dry skin, dog poop, and baby spit up (I have a young brother and have a lot of experience with young siblings. Also does sound count?)

3 Me gusta

whenever clothes are too tight, tags, crayon paper, beads in a stuffed animal when you squeeze it, wet socks, people touching me without asking (not like that), when you have to cough in class, tape on my skin, wearing socks correctly, small shoes, mushy and I mean mushy food, dry nose, your thighs rubbing together while walking for so long, and so so much more.
(I have sensory issues)
That feeling you get when you cry your eyes hurt, that lump in your throat, the way the tears keep falling, your face scrunching up.

6 Me gusta

okay now sounds (I have so many things that bother me each day)

a bad song playing loudly, lip-smacking, chewing, thunder, heartbeats, teeth grinding, knuckles creaking, bones snapping (like movie sound effects), my ex’s best friend’s voice, wet sounds, wood scratching (ASMR), my alarm, cars, pencil tapping, ear ringing, school, shoes squeaking, door slamming, yelling, loud noises in general, my mom’s voice, woman’s voice in adds, and wet sounds

3 Me gusta

Chairs creaking, forks scratching a plate, J’s laugh (Only fist initial lol), The sound of dogs in pain & anything my mom says at this point.

1 me gusta

touch -
from behind, wet dishes, soap, cloth, hair, leather, slime, water and… glue
sounds -
chewing
smacking
alarms in general
rulers bonging
too much talking
someone yelling at me
spank noises
Smells-