What inspired your name?/¿Qué inspiró tu nombre?

To all my fellow trans, enby, or anyone who doesn’t go by their birth name. What inspired your new name! Mine personally was this man…

I’m not even a huge Pokémon fan lol

versión en español:
A todos mis compañeros trans, enby o cualquiera que no utilice su nombre de nacimiento. ¡Qué inspiró tu nuevo nombre! El mío personalmente fue este hombre…

Ni siquiera soy un gran fan de Pokémon jajaja

4 Me gusta

Uhh
I like birds
And mythological stuff
And fire
Phoenix

2 Me gusta

el mio por un apodo de mi nombre NORELYS a NORY y .L por mi apellido y mi obsecion de lumity

1 me gusta

this cool funky bird
The Quetzal, such majestic bird

soooo, Quetzii

1 me gusta

Creo q se refería a las personas q tuvieron q cambiar su nombre debido a q cambiaron su género :nerd_face::point_up_2:

I think he refers to the people who had to change their name because they changed their gender :nerd_face::point_up_2:

1 me gusta

Amín, mi nombre fue elegido por mí, significa sabiduría, honesto, valiente, siempre me ha gustado.
Además, proviene del árabe al igual que mi apellido, así que combinan mejor.

Además mi apodo es Min! Suena lindo, me dicen Min o Minsito.

I didn’t understand the question
The user name or the name i use in the real life?
If it’s the name use in the real life, is matias ¿why? Cause’ a day i said a my friend “i’m trans” and she quest “so, who i call you?” I didn’t know what name to call myself, so, she said “you have face to matias” and i said “thats okey, now i am matias”
Sorry if i writed bad a word, i speak spanish :person_shrugging:

1 me gusta

Well-
Okay so I’m kinda going by 2 names for the time being (Nico/Diego)
Diego because that’s my name for my Spanish class
Nico because of this guy-

2 Me gusta

I have a really sad reason like warning this is a little dark but beautiful as well. I hope you bulletproof for this about to hurt.

I had who loved the color sky blue we were really close like we would have sleepovers every weekend and spent summers at each other’s places but she was struggling mentally and one day she took her life so I took the name skyler in honor of her its also why I go by skye as my nickname that my friends call me.

1 me gusta

Well, in fact I have not made my name public yet, but I like to respond by the name of Mars because is beautiful and because I like space

2 Me gusta

okok so
my original/kind of current name is Lily, so i wanted to stick to a flower/plant name and i also really love plants soo…
you know it, you love it
Lathyrus
LATHYRUS odoratus WINTER SUNSHINE NAVY - Muller Seeds

2 Me gusta

Love the naleeeeeeee

1 me gusta

tyyy <3
invisible like
your name is really cool too

1 me gusta

okayyyy so name update:
No more Nico :pensive: I love the name but I don’t think it really suits me
Now I’m trying out the name Caelum because I just feel like it suits me a bit more (not really any inspiration for it)

1 me gusta

Thanks for telling us Caelum :)
That’s a really nice name

1 me gusta

Se refieren al nombre de usuario no? Bueno si es asi simplemente lo puse pq asi e llaman mis otras cuentas