What's the best book you've ever read?

Mine was Crime n punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky!

☆ What about yours?

11 Me gusta

Probably any Percy Jackson

My last braincells honest reaction:

5 Me gusta

I regret my life choices-

2 Me gusta

Probably six of crows or crime n punishment even tho I haven’t finished it yet

2 Me gusta

I actually got into reading this year
And every Percy Jackson, Heroes of the Olympus and Trials of Apollo book is very good
But so far my top favorite and one of the best I’ve read is The Sun And The Star

(I’m a bit obsessed with it)

3 Me gusta

Symptoms of being human by Jeff Garvin
Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin | Goodreads
AGHHH- i kin Riley smm :sparkles:

2 Me gusta

I love that I’m actually getting answers, as well ideas on what to read next : D

1 me gusta

Warriors: Bluestars prophecy (Lots of suffering and and it’s about Bluestar and I love her) or Warriors: A dangerous path (The only book that’s ever made me cry)

3 Me gusta

I’ve read that and it’s so gooddd :sparkles:

3 Me gusta

Yes! I bought it at the bookstore and I’ve read it like 5 times lol

2 Me gusta

The most dazling girl in berlin :sparkles: (lil book abt lesbians in berlin when hitler is rising to power)

also the lost apothecary (a book abt an apothecary who sells poisons with a lil SA in it which i can relate to

3 Me gusta

sry for the mini trauma dump

2 Me gusta

This year I’ve read ‘Daughter of the Moon Goddess’, I loved it sm TvT, it’s based on the Chinese mitology

2 Me gusta

the entire keeper of the lost cities series

3 Me gusta

I have read a lot of books,but one of the best i remember its a trilogy called " Guardianes de la ciudadela"
and warrior cats books ofc

4 Me gusta

One of the books I’m reading right now, Sythe. The characters are super interesting and they’re relatable while still having flaws. The plot is also interesting (They live in a world where they conquered death, disease, etc, but people still need to die or overpopulation. So, they get people called Sythes to do the dirty work) and the book is written well.

2 Me gusta

Heaven official’s blessing

W: drawing of two characters making out

this series…specifically this one
(book four)

2 Me gusta

You… you fag :imp:
(I can legally say that word)

2 Me gusta

2 Me gusta

it may be a BL but its so good tho like

2 Me gusta