Where tf are the other btches that like anime? [ I just wanna make more friends ]

WHERE ARE THE REST OF YOU? Why do I only see you every blue moon??? I just want more friends I’m lonely as hell on here!
Ive watched
Black butler, Death note, My happy marriage, The way of the house husband, [og] Sailor moon, castlevania, Blue exorcist, Host club, [before it was cringe] mha, God troubles me, Hunter X hunter, Demon slayer, Hanako toilet bound, spy family, [Cant remember what happens its been a while] Haikyu, Kakegurui, Kakeurui twin, And currently watching/reading heavens official blessing [using that name since its more well known]

Oh my god I actually didnt think anyone was gonna reply and I will be messaging some people :> I seriously actually want to make more friends

1 me gusta

Hi!! Huge JJK and KNY fan
I also watched Death Note and MHA!
edit: I forgot about spy x family
edit 2: I FORGOT ABOUT ATTACK ON TITAN :sweat_smile:

Heya I’ve got mental illness (I watch bsd, READ MARK THAT READ tpn, sasamiya, kagihira, mostly reading spy X family, y’all istg if you liked spy x family you’ll probably like buddy daddies and probably more but I’m too lazy to write)

Watched JK KNY AOT Death Notr Dpy x family sprited away. And more but i cant remember

Hi Girlie <3 slayy me and you watch the same shows

1 me gusta

Seen

Seen (kiss, kiss fall in love)

Seen

Ive watched:
My little with academy
Kuroshitsuji
Kny
Jshk
Spy family
Candy candy
Host club
Kaguya-sama love is war
Ao haru ride
Your lie in april
The promised neverland
Sasaki to miyano
Houseki no kuni
Violet evergarden
Heidi
Diabolik Lovers (DON’T THINK BADLY OF ME)
Chainsaw man
Oshi no ko
(Studio ghibli movies)
Visual prison
(Ive seen more, I just don’t remember)

We have common tastes, we can be friends maybe

2 Me gusta