Why do people ship Edalyn and Lilith?

They are siblings, why are they both being shipped? :skull::sob::joy:What is your opinion ?

7 Me gusta

welcome to penstagram! the only answer to this is people are weird. idk if they have any reasons other than that

2 Me gusta

Thanks but still I see it on tiktok sometimes and it’s so weird and the fanmades :skull::sob:

Welcome to Pensta (i wish you have a good time here)you have limited likes and comments and you have us here for whatever you want :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

This ship os too weird :woozy_face: idk why they do thi anyway they may not know a lot about TOH

1 me gusta

I suspect that too, they only watched 2 episodes or episode 5 where you see Lilith for the first time and didn’t watch as far as where Lilith says “Sister? What are you doing here?”

1 me gusta

You’re right mate
(Relleno )

1 me gusta

People ship random shit because they feel like it, the ship by itself is the literal meaning of disgusting since apart from being siblings it goes against Lilith’s sexuality (aroace)

And welcome to pentagram, since you’re new, you have limited likes and replies

TikTok is so wild

But welcome to pensta!! I’m James/lucifer :3

I dont know, people will ship anything🥲 Also welcome to pensta, im goop!

Nice to meet you my real Name is Lillith (no Joke) but you can also call me Skiá or shadøw:)

Nice to meet you my real Name is Lillith (no Joke) but you can also call me shadøw or Skiá:)

1 me gusta

Sometimes I think about deleting TikTok xD

I don’t know but i hate this ship

Same Who thought of shipping the two of them :skull::joy:

Idk some people are really weird

also hello and welcome to Penstagram! My name is Caelum nice to meet you :3

Nice to meet you too :]

Welcome to Penstagram!
I really don’t like that ship, it doesn’t make sense and is too weird ;-;

((Hello there welcome to penstagram ^^
If stone is stone and you are you then my gender is yes.
Call me,: Aex, Uzi, Stolas or anything
Hope we can be friends, but warning: I am very unhinged and stupid))

Anyway, why would anyone ship them? They’re siblings and I agree that this is wrong we have no time for sweet home Alabama here

1 me gusta

eras bilngue? waossss

1 me gusta

Claro q yes como crees jsjsjs I mean that how would you think i’m not bilingual hshshs
:face_with_peeking_eye::sparkles:

1 me gusta